It looks like you missed at least one required field.
Sources and Phases of eDiscovery Data
- Learn fundamentals of various electronic data sources.
- Learn what a data map is (its significance and use, etc.) and how to create one.
- Understand the importance of company’s data management and identification process.
- Learn how data changes form as it traverses the Electronic Data Reference Model (EDRM).
- Learn methods for tracking data through the phases of eDiscovery.
- Gain a general understanding of various methods for preserving and collecting data.
- Become familiar with Rule 26(f) and the meet and confer process with respect to client data.
- Gain a general understanding of trends with data storage and attendant challenges (e.g., unique issues with social media and cloud-based data).
- Course Navigation -
Call 1-888-415-5833 for more information