It looks like you missed at least one required field.
Analytics and Technology-Assisted Review
- Define technology assisted review.
- Define the goals of attorney document review and consider how Technology-Assisted review impacts those goals.
- Understand linear review v. predictive coding.
- Consider relevant case law with reference to predictive coding.
- Understand the types of technology-assisted review, including underlying technology, advantages/disadvantages of each approach.
- Learn the differences between unsupervised and supervised machine learning (e.g., unsupervised examples are email threading, near-duplicate detection, clustering; supervised example is predictive coding).
- Identify a sampling of available TAR tools, how they differ, and when to use them.
- Learn the essential steps of developing a process and workflow.
- Gain working knowledge of key TAR metrics, quality control, and statistical sampling techniques.
- Course Navigation -
Call 1-888-415-5833 for more information