It looks like you missed at least one required field.
Global Data Considerations
- Obtain an overview of data privacy and protection in the U.S., EU, Asia and elsewhere.
- Consider practical issues facing US practitioners when dealing with EEA data in the context of US proceedings.
- Understand preservation and collection issues regarding cross-border data in the cloud.
- Definitions of EU personal data, processing, data controller and other terms pertinent to EU privacy laws.
- Obtain an overview of relevant case law.
- Understand the EU/US Safe Harbor scheme.
- Consider blocking statutes in some EU countries.
- Learn workflows for offshore ediscovery matters (with various options for collection, processing, and hosting).
- Understand the challenges presented by foreign languages with respect to keyword searching and machine translation.
- Consider practical ways to limit risk of liability when handling EU personal data as part of US discovery.
- Understand challenges with respect to foreign IT systems and file types
- Course Navigation -
Call 1-888-415-5833 for More Info